Can our community alliance program run alongside our sponsorship program?
Yes, it sure can.
Keeping in mind there is a big difference between fundraising, donations, philanthropy & genuine sponsorship.
While there are a select number of schools that seem to have an event series that underpins the basic structure to a community engagement initiative or alliance, the revenue derived from them is often negligible, notwithstanding they serve their purpose for sure.
To realise real sponsorship revenue, it’s crucial that a considered and strategic approach is required and that is where Sponsorship Ready’s 3-step framework comes in.
How do we manage our existing sponsors if we introduce a new strategy?
It seems many public and independent schools have some semblance of a sponsorship program in play.
Some even have a family of sponsors with a reasonable sponsorship revenue baseline.
The catch is – how do you unpack an existing program? Do you even have to? How do roll existing sponsors into a new strategy?
All this is part of the Sponsorship Ready program scope.
What support can you give my staff tasked with driving sponsorship?
- Educate them on how to talk to sponsors about their objectives rather than just trying to sell them on benefits
- Help them understand what your school has to sell
- How to ‘change the narrative’ when selling sponsorship. For example, position for perception of ROI versus Philanthropic donations.
- Provision of a framework or scaffolding and ongoing support
- Preparing your school to go to market both strategically and with transparency.
Find out how your school can become Sponsorship Ready with a FREE 30-minute strategy session and start succeeding in sponsorship at your school today.