Marsden State High School
As one of the largest schools in Queensland and indeed Australia, Marsden State High School already had a decent sponsorship base, some selling tools and even a part time human resource dedicated to sponsorship sales. The challenge was how to more effectively leverage the enormous reach, impact and media equivalency of the school in the community, and take the sponsorship program to the next level.
Key Selling Points
- High-performance schoolboy rugby league program in Australia and a proven pathway to the NRL
- An Academic Excellence program targeted towards students achieving high academic standards and are passionate about learning.
- Marsden State High participates in highest football competition in SEQ, Queensland Schools Premier League (SPL).
- Audition-based Drama Excellence program for students demonstrating potential and commitment to their growth as young artists.
- A high-performing Parents and Citizen’s Association that improves the learning environments for students through enhancing facilities and adding school resources.
A highly effective and professional Sponsorship Invitation was produced! The inputs of which specifically designed to on board new sponsors. Systems and processes were also introduced around sponsorship inventory and go to market.
The school now had a clear handle on what it had to sell, a set of professional tools to take their compelling proposition to market and sales have soared!